Acme Arb Ltd are an emerging, high level, Sheffield based arboricultural services company. We operate to standards acknowledged within the industry as being within the top 5% in the country. Covering commercial, public sector and high specification domestic clients in Sheffield and the surrounding areas, we pride ourselves on our outstanding delivery of service.
About the job
We are looking for the right person to join our small, welcoming team. The lists below show the kind of attributes that we are looking for in the role but the best candidate may not necessarily meet these requirements.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Keen arboricultural interest and knowledge
- High-level of tree climbing experience and knowledge
- Ability to self-manage with initiative
- Meticulous, autonomous, friendly, enthusiastic about learning, personable, self-motivated
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Arb knowledge- An academic background in trees is preferred but not essential as training will be available for the right candidate
- High-level of tree climbing ability- sometimes it may be more effective to lead from the ground and therefore experience is preferred over ability in this instance
Why are we hiring?
Acme Arb Ltd has grown significantly over the last 3 years. Although we are still a relatively small company we are ambitious and ready for a new addition to the team that can help bring further successes our way.
The successful candidate will have a varied role which would include a variety of arboricultural works including but not limited to climbing, ground works and tree planting operations as well as quoting, maintenance and training.
All Acme Arb Ltd employees receive excellent training within their particular role and arb specific training to enhance product and industry awareness. With this in mind, the ideal candidate will have a thirst for learning and an interest in trees.
The position is available immediately for the right candidate. Hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.15pm
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience and performance.
Please contact Zoe (Office Co-ordinator) for further information.
Job Type: Full-time
We also advertise our jobs on Indeed.com